House for Sale
Stunning Queenslander in a Sought After Location
Property ID 1993283This charming character home with a quality renovation, is situated high on the hill with mountain views and cooling breezes. On a big 997m2 block within close proximity to private & public schools and the CBD, this is a rare find that you must inspect!
Many features include:
- Impressive 2pac kitchen with quality appliances, walk-in pantry, Caesar Stone bench tops, soft close shaker doors and drawers and island breakfast bar
- Air-conditioned master bedroom with a stunning ensuite including timber vanity top, single glass shower, stylish tiles and robe with sliding mirror doors
- All the traditional features inc High ceilings, VJ walls, ornate cornice, stained glass windows and beautifully stained timber floors
- Spacious sleep out area with French doors to adjoining bedroom and lounge room
- Beautiful main bathroom with stylish tiles and fittings
- Undercover timber deck with a unique rear yard aspect, great for destressing or entertaining
- Loads of secure storage space/workshop underneath
- Rear yard access with plenty of room for a shed or pool
- Close to private and public schools, Brassall Shopping Centre, the Ipswich CBD and train stations
Don't miss out on this stunner, call for an inspection today!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.