House for Sale
Stunning Renovation in a Prime Location
Property ID 1993283This charming character home which is totally renovated is situated high on the hill with mountain views and cooling breezes. On a big 997m2 block with a beautiful rain forest canopy, this is a rare find that you must inspect!
Many features include:
- Designer 2pac kitchen with quality appliances, walk-in pantry, Caesar Stone bench tops, soft close shaker doors and drawers and island breakfast bar
- Air-conditioned master bedroom with a stunning ensuite including timber vanity top, single glass shower, stylish tiles and robe with sliding mirror doors
- High ceilings, VJ walls, ornate cornice, stained glass windows and beautifully stained timber floors
- Spacious sleep out area with French doors leading out from a bedroom and the lounge room
- Beautiful main bathroom with stylish tiles and fittings
- Undercover timber deck with a unique rear yard aspect, great for destressing or entertaining
- Loads of secure storage/workshop underneath
- Drive through carport to the amazing rear yard which includes a fire pit
- Close to Boys Grammar School, Brassall Shopping Centre, the Ipswich CBD and rail stations
Don't miss out on this stunner, call for an inspection today!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.